Are You the Hero We're Looking For?
Are you passionate about helping people during rough times? Then you've come to the right place! We're looking for individuals that have a sincere drive toward the goal of helping make fire and water damage "Like it never even happened." Our Franchise is looking for someone comfortable working hard in difficult situations, enjoys meeting new people, has strong communication skills, and can multitask effectively.
- Manage production crews and jobs according to SERVPRO procedures.
- Assign and coordinate jobs with crews.
- Keep General Manager/Owner updated on production.
- Supervise job scheduling, coordinate requirements for the job, complete job files, supervise production, and monitor jobs from start to finish.
- Resolve problems quickly as they arise.
- Perform production work as needed.
- Provide and communicate clear and accurate pretesting, scoping of services, and job estimates.
- Monitor and follow-up on all assigned jobs ensuring that customer needs are met.
- Communicate and establish rapport with commercial, insurance, and residential customers.
- Crews are effectively managed to maximize production.
- Production processes are performed according to guidelines.
- Documentation is completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Production costs are maintained at the established rate.
- Additional sales are made to customers.
- Both internal and external communications are timely and effective.
- Jobs have completed either meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
- Experience with Xactimate is a plus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, national origin, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you'd like to join our SERVPRO family, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity! The deadline is 10/1/21.