End Your Job Search Here and Join Our Team!
We're Hiring! If you love helping people during tumultuous times, we've got the career for you! We have a sincere drive toward the goal of helping make fire and water damage "Like it never even happened." Our Franchise is looking for someone comfortable working hard in difficult situations, enjoys meeting new people, has strong communication skills, and can multitask effectively.
The Fire & Water Production Technician prescribes, coordinates, controls, and performs work activities on restoration projects to successfully fulfill service needs and facilitate a positive customer experience.
- As the front-line representative of the SERVPRO® brand, the Technician demonstrates to customers and clients the company’s Here to Help® commitment.
- The successful candidate should be well-groomed with a highly professional image
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- Great verbal and written communication
- leadership and organizational skills
- knowledgeable in project estimating, and quality control
- Previous experience in fire, water, smoke, mold mitigation/restoration is desired
- Professional certifications from IICRC, RIA, ACAC, NADCA, and others are a plus
As a valued SERVPRO® franchise employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate, with the opportunity to learn and grow. Training and development programs are available, which can include industry certifications.
If this sounds like the career for you, please email your resume to email@example.com by 10/1/2021.